ON THE RIVER AT 801 SOPHIA STREET IN DOWNTOWN FREDERICKSBURG, VIRGINIA
Web content copyright © 2015 by Shiloh Baptist Church (Old Site), 801 Sophia Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
The Everready Club
Shiloh Old Site's Everready Club was founded in 1926 and has remained an active, ready-to-serve part of the congregation ever since.
New members are always welcome.
A tradition of faithful service
The club's first president was Pearl Coleman. Its first secretary was Edmonia Bumbray. In the early years, the club was active in visiting the sick, cheering the infirm, and raising money for what was known informally as Mayfield High School.
Front row in photo:
Edith Clipper (treasurer)
Jean Spruill (church officer)
Middle row in photo:
Delores Brown (secretary)
Maynard Clipper, Jr. (president)
Back row in photo:
Wesley Spruill (vice-president)